- Thought-provoking programming including current briefs by
local and national experts from legal, taxation, financial planning
investment and trust company perspectives.
- Opportunities to learn and share ideas with associated professionals
involved in the estate planning process.
- A way to make contact with associates in the industry who
can help you strengthen and build your practice.
- Monthly meetings between October and June, concluding with
an Annual General Meeting and golf tournament.
- Meetings are run efficiently out of respect for our members'
time and provide a value-packed hour and a half of networking,
socializing and business enrichment.
- An opportunity to earn professional development credits
Price of Membership $225